LSQ consists of the following modules, ordered from lower to higher level.
- lsq-vocab-jena: The vocabulary of lsq for use with Apache Jena.
- lsq-model: The LSQ domain classes. Useful for working with existing LSQ models from Java.
- lsq-web-log-parser: Parser and RDFizer for web log files.
- lsq-core: The core of LSQ, most prominently the RDFizer.
- lsq-enrichers: Classes for enriching LSQ models and benchmarking SPARQL queries.
- lsq-spark-core: Binding of LSQ for Apache Spark.
- lsq-cli: Picocli-based Command line interface (cli) for LSQ.
- lsq-debian-cli: Debian packaging of LSQ’s cli.